Senate District 64 DFL
Nominations Committee Questionnaire
Please come prepared to answer the following questions at your screening.
All members serve a two-year term. Average time commitment is 2-4 hours/month.
Please indicate all positions in which you are interested: (Indicate first choice, second, etc.)
___SD 64 Chair
___Affirmative Action Officer
___ Fundraising Coordinator
___ Director (17 positions available)
___Alternate (7 positions available)
___SD 64 State Central Committee Delegate (8 positions available)
___SD 64 State Central Committee Alternate (8 positions available)
___SD 64 DFL 4th Congressional Committee Delegate (4 positions available)
___Alternate (9 positions available)
1. Why are you running for this position(s)? Explain. (How does this illustrate your commitment to the DFL Party and its principles?)
2. What experience have you had in political organizations and campaigns?
3. What skills do you bring to the party? (fundraising, publicity, computer skills, etc.)
4. What other organizations have you been or are you currently active in? (church, school, professional associations, unions, sports, etc.)
5. Under what circumstances would you not support the endorsed candidate after the convention? Explain.
6. Under what circumstances would you not support the endorsed candidate after the primary? Explain.
7. Would you accept any other position? Why or why not?
8. What is your favorite movie or book and why?
You are invited to pre-print your answers before coming to your scheduled screening.